This exam and our course have 5 different domains:
– Domain 1 is about Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities – which is 24% of the exam
– Domain 2 is about Architecture and Design – which is 21% of the exam
– Domain 3 is about Implementation – which is 25% of the exam
– Domain 4 is about Operations and Incident Response – which is 16% of the exam
– Domain 5 is about Governance, Risk, and Compliance – which is 14% of the exam
Within these domains, you will learn about malware, web/cloud/network attacks, cryptography, network configurations, authentication, and much, much more.
If any of those topics sound overwhelming to you — don’t worry! I walk you through it all lesson by lesson.
This course has over 300 video lessons (with full transcripts) which is over 23 hours of high-quality content as well as additional learning materials including a study template you can customize, a full list of Security+ acronyms and their definitions, and over 40 knowledge check quizzes.
I’ve even included multiple-choice practice exams at the end of the course to validate your knowledge and understanding, and I provide access to multiple Performance-Based Questions (PBQs) that you can take and that mimic PBQs you can expect to see on the exam.
The CompTIA Security+ words and logo are registered trademarks of CompTIA Properties, LLC. The content of this website is not affiliated with or endorsed by CompTIA. Cybr, Inc. is a separate entity.
Have more questions about the exam? Check out our Security+ FAQ.
- [FREE] Official CompTIA Security+ Exam Objectives (PDF)
- [FREE] Ultimate study template (Notion)
- [FREE] Acronym definitions
- Ebook: Domain 1
- Ebook: Domain 2
- Ebook: Domain 3
- Ebook: Domain 4
- Ebook: Domain 5
- Domain 1 Slides (PDF)
- Domain 2 Slides (PDF)
- Domain 3 Slides (PDF)
- Domain 4 Slides (PDF)
- Domain 5 Slides (PDF)