Home Page › Forums › Welcome & Introductions › Introduce Yourself & Tell Us How We Can Help You Succeed in Cybersecurity! › Reply To: Introduce Yourself & Tell Us How We Can Help You Succeed in Cybersecurity!
MemberJanuary 20, 2023 at 12:42 am
- Where are you on your cybersecurity journey? What is your Current Role?
- I have a strong interest in Cybersecurity but I’m not working in this field. I mostly do CTF for the past 6 months. I’m curious and I try to learn stuff from different sources.
- What is your current Cybersecurity Goal?
I am currently spending most of my time on the
Pentester Path on Academy.HackTheBox.com. I am also doing some training on AWS Skill builder.
- What do you NEED the most “from us” to help you succeed?
At the moment, I want to do small courses. I’m not ready yet to enroll myself in a long learning path toward certification. I may try the AWS Certified Practitioner since their courses are good quality and very low cost.
- What would you like to do to help others succeed in cybersec?
I have taken the habit of documenting everything I do and collecting a lot of documentation. English is not my first language, I did not share my work to this date. But soon, I will put my Obsidian vault on GitHub to show my journey.
I am a big fan of John Hammond’s Youtube channel. He’s advocating to show the work I do and to put my name out there.